Thursday, August 7, 2014

Leah's first time feeding ducks

When we first got to Yakima, we drove past by this beautiful "park" and Paul and I both made the comment on how pretty this "park" is and how I need to come and bring the kids to play and feed the ducks. Well, we found out that the "park" is a cemetery, but you can go feed the ducks. Today Paul took the car, which meant I was car less. I thought it would be fun to run and push the kids in the double jogging stroller and we could feed the ducks. I told Leah we had to do some chores before we left and that she had to pick up her toys, etc. away. She did pretty good at listening:) The kids and I had such a fun time, I think I may have had more fun then Leah! I seriously could of stayed all day to feed the ducks. Here are some pictures of our fun morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment